Our Spanish Courses
When teachers are asked, "What do you teach?" they sometimes answer with the name of the subject they teach, but others answer by identifying the sorts of students they work with. Thoughtful teachers are not only experts in their subject area but are fully responsive to the needs of different types of learner, different ages, personalities, preferences, and ambitions. Good language teachers also recognize that students, especially adult learners, don't simply "learn Spanish" - they learn Spanish for a purpose or with a goal in mind.
121Spanish offers a range of different types of Spanish learning interactions, taking account of students' needs and wishes. These include:
- General Spanish courses - we provide lessons at all levels, from beginner to advanced, and cover all necessary grammar and vocabulary for spoken and written Spanish in a wide range of settings.
- Spanish conversational practice in informal interactions - you may alrady have a good grounding in Spanish but need to develop yor Spanish fluency and listening skills in informal settings.
- Spanish for business purposes - develop your Spanish knowledge for business use - how to write business letters and use use correct language in business settings, including aspects of business culture and social conventions.
- Spanish for emergency responders - police, fire, rescue, ambulance, and other emergency workers have specific needs in learning Spanish to enhance their ability to deal with Spanish speakers in difficult situations. Also given the flexibility of our classes, they are ideal for shift workers and anyone who needs to schedule classes at different times each week or be able to change arrangements at short notice.
- Spanish for children - children have particular needs not just in the simplicity of the voabularly and grammar but also the subject matter and style of teaching. We have Spanish tutors dedicated to teaching children./li>
- Spanish for academic purposes - we can provide intensive revision, additional exercises, or remedial classes for students studying Spanish at college. You can spend as long or as short a time as you wish on any topic that interests you, or any aspect of Spanish that you find difficult. We provide individual tutor support for any aspects of your choosing.
- Spanish for travel, tourism and cultural understanding
- Spanish grammar and formal approaches
Contact: [email protected] Tel: 1 (325) 218-4787 (toll-free from USA)