Videos for learning Spanish
We have made several videos that will help learners of Spanish in various ways such as contextualized listening comprehension. As well as one-to-one personal Spanish lessons online with Skype, we encourage you to use a wide range of learning resources.
Please feel free to mention our "Videos for learning Spanish" pages and link to us wherever you know that is relevant and helpful for anyone reading your blog or other web site.
- Video: Guatemalan expressions
- Video: Spanish Vocabulary for kids - the human head & parts of the body
- Video: Spanish Idioms
- Video: Spoken Spanish in Argentina & Uruguay: Yeismo & Voseo
- Video: Giving/receiving directions
- Video: Getting to the embassy
- Video: Let's go shopping for clothes
- Video: Shopping for Vegetables
- Video: Preparing Mate Drink
- Video: Preparing Asado
- Video: Meeting Friends
- Video: Guatemala Vacation
- Video: Spanish Stories for Kids
Spanish video clips
Contact the tutors' office: info@121Spanish.com.
Or call 1(325)218-4787 (toll-free from USA).